Uniform and Stationery Information
Children need to wear our uniform when attending school. Our uniform is:
- Navy blue shirt with logo
- Navy blue polar fleece with logo
- Navy blue shorts OR Navy blue skort OR Navy blue long pants (no labels)
- Thermals may be worn underneath, these must be navy blue or black
- School bucket hat (in terms 1 and 4)
- Footwear: must be sensible and suitable for all types of physical activity
The Waipawa School uniform (polar fleece and polo shirt can only be purchased from Pressed 4 Time in Waipukurau). The shorts, skorts and pants can be purchased from any clothing store but they must not have labels showing. At times we have a range of second hand uniforms here at school.
All students are given stationery as required at the beginning of the school year.
There is no cost at the beginning of the year or throughout the year. We cover all stationery costs.